Classroom Potlucks 2023
PIC Early Learning and After School classrooms kick off the school year by hosting evening potlucks with their families from 5:30 - 7 pm.
Families will gather in their child's classroom for a brief (adult-only) meeting with the teaching team to learn about classroom practices and what is in store for the year ahead, while the children are cared for elsewhere.
Following the meeting, families and children will come together with families from other classrooms for a potluck supper so everyone can get to know each other better.
Please talk to your teachers to learn more about the event and what food or beverage item you can contribute.
- Wednesday, Sept 6 ... Moonbeams and Doodlebugs
- Thursday, Sept 7 ... Rainbows and Sunshines
- Tuesday, Sept 12 ... Grasshoppers and Roadrunners
- Thursday, Sept 14 ... Butterflies and Hummingbirds
- Tuesday, Sept 19 ... Chipmunks and Leapfrogs
- Thursday, Sept 21 ... Blue Jays and Fireflies
- Tuesday, Sept 26 ... After School Center
- Wednesday, Sept 27 ... Bumblebees, Caterpillars and Wild Things