Join us for an enriching summer of art, sports, dance, reading, outdoor fun and much more. PIC's urban campus provides easy access to all that the Greater Philadelphia area has to offer during the summer.
Summer Camp 2021 provides child care for children entering first, second, and third grades.
Date & Hours
2021 Summer Camp runs from June 21 to August 20. Scroll down for more details on each session. The hours will be 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. We ask that campers arrive and sign-in before 10 am.
PIC Summer Camp tuition covers a full day of activities, lunch, afternoon snack, and one camp t-shirt.
- Camp is divided into 9 weekly sessions.
- A one-week session is $380.
- Week 2 is a short week and has been pro-rated at $310.
- Minimum enrollment of two sessions (not necessarily consecutive).
- The cost for full summer (9 week) enrollment is $3,350. Receive a $350 discount if payment for a full summer of camp is received by April 16, 2021.
- Full payment for all sessions enrolled is due by June 1.
- You may pay in full or make monthly payments with final payment made on June 1. See application form for more details.
- We welcome children enrolled in the Child Care Works (formerly CCIS) program. To speak to someone about how CCW can help you and your family, call 888-461-KIDS (5437) or visit the Child Care Works (formerly CCIS) website.
- PIC fundraising efforts support a modest Tuition Fund to help families better afford tuition.
To enroll in Summer Camp, please complete the application form and return it with a one-time, non-refundable fee of $35.
Applications may be dropped in our Enrollment Mail Box located outside the Sweet Building on PIC's campus. Applications can also be e-mailed to Director of School Age Programs Anjali Gallup-Diaz at email@example.com or mailed to PIC at:
4205 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Make checks payable to: Parent Infant Center
After Submitting an Application
Upon receipt of your application, application fee and tuition payment, you will receive a camp packet of forms that must be completed and returned before your child comes to camp.
If you cancel your registration:
- before April 30, 2021, all tuition payments will be returned
- before May 22, 2021 you will receive a 50% refund.
- There are no refunds after May 22, 2021 and that application fees are non-refundable.
Contact Director of School Age Programs Director Anjali Gallup-Diaz via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Camp is divided into 9 weekly sessions, each with a focus on different theme-related activities. We will be following all of the COVID-related guidance set forth by the CDC and the City of Philadelphia. We expect that field trips in vans and swimming trips will not be permitted this summer.
2021 Sessions - June 21 - August 20
Session 1: Welcome Summer
June 21 - June 25
We connect with the outdoors on our Nature Playground and around the neighborhood, explore eco-systems, and learn to care for our planet.
Session 2: Philly Phun!
June 28 - July 2
A week packed full of fun field trips around the city to discover its history, cultural richness, and fun offerings.
Session 3: Arts Galore
July 6 - July 9*
Campers experience artful expression through a variety of hands-on activities devoted to fostering individual and collaborative creativity.
Session 4: Mad Scientist Symposium
July 12 - July 16
A full week of science and math activities filled with fun and lots of hands-on learning.
Session 5: Splish, Splash & Dash
July 19 - July 23
Ride the wave of water-filled fun and games.
Session 6: Game Expo
July 26 - July 30
A week-long focus on games and contests to hone your mental agility, sharpen your concentration, improve physical and hand-eye coordination, develop tactical thinking and planning, and participate in role-playing.
Session 7: Moovin' and Groovin'
August 2 - August 6
Shake, rattle, and move your body with this high-energy week of activities.
Session 8: Song & Dance
August 9 – August 13
Let your talents shine in art, dance, drama and music, and perform to acclaim at the annual Summer Gala!
Session 9: Chase your Dream
August 16 - August 20
Days devoted to our imagination, and one last chance for fun before its time to get serious in school.
Director of School Age Programs