Each October, we celebrate creativity and community at ArtStart, PIC's biggest fundraising event.
Thursday, October 13, 6-8pm
What is ArtStart?
- A fun party on the PIC blacktop and playground with food and drinks included in the ticket price.
- A wonderful way for PIC families and alumni to connect with each other.
- A children’s exhibit of beautiful artwork curated by our teachers.
- An online auction fundraiser with wonderful items procured by families and friends.
- A great fundraiser to support PIC’s Tuition Assistance Fund & enhance program quality.
How can I help make ArtStart a success?
- Make the Matching Gift Challenge
A generous foundation has pledged to match all ArtStart donations (ticket sales not included), up to $15,000.
- Make a bid for your favorite items in the online silent auction.
Why we need your support
The proceeds from ArtStart will support PIC's Tuition Assistance Fund and help enhance program quality. You will help children from all socio-economic backgrounds gain a high quality start at PIC.
Contact Development Manager Karen Stachelek at email@example.com to learn more and get involved.