Classroom Potlucks 2019
PIC Early Learning and After School classrooms kick off the school year by hosting evening potlucks with their families.
Families will gather in their child's classroom for a brief (adult-only) meeting with the teaching team to learn about classroom practices and what is in store for the year ahead, while the children are cared for elsewhere.
Following the meeting, families and children will come together with families from other classrooms for a potluck supper so everyone can get to know each other better.
All Early Learning potlucks will take place from 5 - 7 pm. After School potlucks are from 5 - 6 pm. Please talk to your teachers to learn more about the event and what food or beverage item you can contribute.
Fall 2019 Potluck Schedule
- September 4: Doodlebugs and Moonbeams
- September 5: Chipmunks and Leapfrogs
- September 9: Bumblebees, Caterpillars, Wild Things
- September 10: Butterflies, Hummingbirds
- September 11: Grasshoppers and Roadrunners
- September 17: Blue Jays and Fireflies
- September 19: Rainbows and Sunshines
- September 24: ASC Dragontails (5 -6 pm in Stucco)
- September 26: ASC Falcons (note new name), Eagles and Hawks (5 -6 pm in the Aviary)