Teacher Appreciation NEXT Week!
Our annual week-long celebration of our teachers is coming on March 2. It is a time when the Board, administrators, and families recognize our teachers for the hard work that they do each day.
We have a wonderful tradition of families posting notes of appreciation outside the classroom for each teacher in the room. Whether handmade or not, a classroom door filled with colorful cards shows a lot of love!
Families are also asked to contribute to a Sweet and Savory Buffet for the teachers that will be on Thursday of that week from 1 - 3 pm in the Small Gym offering teachers a light bite to get through the afternoon.
- Bring in a finger food or sweet treat ready to serve
- Drop food in the Small Gym (Spruce)
- Earn 1 PPP hour (be sure to report your hour online!)
- Volunteer at the buffet to earn more PPP
Volunteers are needed for set-up, to welcome teachers to the buffet, and to help break down the buffet. Please email Grace at email@example.com if you can help.
A special activity is planned for each day of the week. This year the schedule is as follows:
- Monday – Classroom door decorated with appreciation cards.
- Tuesday – "Grazing Day" (from PIC administrators)
- Wednesday – Lunch (from the Board of Directors)
- Thursday - Sweet and Savory Buffet (from families) 1-3 pm
- Friday - In-Service Day (PIC CLOSED)
If you have any questions about the week, please get in touch with your Room Parent.