PIC's urban campus provides easy access to all that the Greater Philadelphia area has to offer children during the summer. Camp is divided into five sessions, each with a focus on different theme-related activities. In addition to themed sessions, campers enjoy water play, play at neighborhood parks, visit the museums and cultural institutions that surround us, take trips to the nearby lakes, movies, play games, and see shows by visiting musicians and other performing artists.
PIC Summer Camp provides child care for children entering grades K-5.
Camp is open from 8 am to 6 pm. We ask that campers arrive before 10 am.
2017 Sessions - June 26 - August 25
Session 1: Welcome to Adventureland
June 26 - June 30
Explore new spaces and make new friends, break the ice, and try new challenges during this first week of camp.
Session 2: Fun and Fitness
July 3 - July 14
Move, rattle, and shake your muscles. Engage in friendly competitive games. Stretch your expectations and achieve fun, healthy goals.
Session 3: Wind and Water
July 17 - July 28
Catch a breeze and ride the wave of water-filled fun and games. Enjoy our local parks and streams.
Session 4: Shining Stars
July 31 – August 11
Let your talents shine in art, dance, drama and music, and perform to acclaim at the annual campers' Summer Gala!
Session 5: Mysteries and Riddles
August 14 - August 25
Gather your wits, put on your thinking cap for this session of curiosities and puzzles to tease your brain.
Take a look at the 2017 PIC Summer Camp Brochure.
To apply for Summer Camp:
- Complete the Summer Camp enrollment form.
- Include a non-refundable application fee of $35.
- A tuition deposit is required. Your deposit will be applied to your child’s last camp session.
- Upon receipt of the enrollment form, application fee and tuition deposit, you will receive a camp packet of forms that must be completed and returned before your child comes to camp.
If you cancel:
- before May 12, you will receive a 75% refund.
- before May 26, you will receive a 50% refund.
- on or after May 26, payment is required for all sessions reserved, even if your child does not attend.