Meet the ArtStart Committee
September 6, 2017
Event co-chairs Angela Curry (Finbarr is in the After School Center, younger brother Desmond is in the Roadrunners, and baby Oscar is the newest Curry!) and Jenn Healey (Karoline is a PIC alumn) are putting together a wonderful fundraiser on Thursday, October 19th--save the date!
They are leading a wonderful team of PIC parents:
- Chris Collier - Zachary is a Caterpillar.
- Caroline Connolly - Liam is in the Fireflies.
- Mary Beth Fedirko - Myles is a recent PIC alumni.
- Gayle Isa - Davina is in the Dragontails.
- Lilly Kosaka - Lucas & Olivia are Fireflies.
- Jan & Kimberly Koziara - Joseph is a Wild Thing.
- Roseann Liu - Evie & Emily are both PIC alums.
- Dawn Mercurio - Reed is in the Blue Jays, and he has a younger sister Willa.
- Jessica Spak - Charlotte is a Bumblebee.
- Mariel Staszewski - Nina is a new Sunshine and older sister Vera is in the Starlights.
- David Stotz - Abigail & Mitchell are PIC alums, and younger brother Eli is in the Hawks.
They have been busy over the summer asking friends, co-workers, and businesses to contribute to ArtStart. Sponsors and donors are signing on to the event and we are so grateful for each committee member’s hard work.
How can you help the Committee? Talk to our committee members when you see them at drop-off or pick-up, or in the neighborhood! Let them know if you can help solicit items, know a potential sponsor, or can lend a hand as ArtStart gets closer.
This year’s ArtStart event is celebrating the impact of high quality early learning and after school programming with a diverse exhibition of children’s art. Friends, alumni, and families will gather to enjoy a silent auction, wonderful food and refreshments, and good company.
All proceeds from ArtStart are dedicated to PIC’s tuition assistance program. Through our efforts, we hope to see more families gain access to child care, and experience the quality of care that will have a real impact on a child’s success as they continue on in school and navigate the world.