A Gift to the 2018 Annual Fund
December 18, 2018
Give for another 40 years at PIC!
You can support PIC's Annual Fund by making a secure online donation today or make a check payable to Parent-Infant Center and mail to:
PIC Annual Fund
4205 Spruce Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Celebrate PIC's 40 extraordinary years with an end-of-the-year gift to PIC today.
A lot has changed since 1978, but to this day PIC sets the bar for high quality early childhood education and school-age care.
After 40 years, PIC continues to live the values it was founded on: providing high quality care through play, being a welcoming place for all families, building community, encouraging family participation, advocating for high quality care for all children, especially for those famillies who can't afford it.
Please give for the children and young families who will rely on PIC for the next 40 years.
- Give for the children whose families struggle with the cost of care.
- Give because you want ALL children to be well prepared to start school.
- Give because you believe children learn tolerance and respect from the start.
- Give more nature-based learning to children in an urban setting.
- Give to show your support to our talented and loving teachers.
- Give because young families need you!
Please contact Development Manager Karen Stachelek at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about more ways you can support PIC.