Welcome New Families!
New Family Orientation
We know that PIC is a big place and that families have many questions when they are new to our program.
Many questions about the classroom experience are answered during our classroom potluck nights that happen all through September.
To give new families a wider scope of information about the PIC experience, we are offering a new family orientation on Wednesday, September 30 at 8:30 a.m. in the Spruce Building's Small Gym.
- History of PIC and what makes us different from other programs
- Philosophy and curriculum at PIC
- Parent Participation Program (PPP)
- Governance and committee structure at PIC
- Oversight at PIC (licensing, Keystone STARS and NAEYC accreditation)
- Staffing at PIC
- How finances and development work at PIC
- Anything else participants wish to know about
New and not-so-new families are welcome to attend!