Day of Play Details
April 12, 2017
PIC's Day of Play - Saturday, May 20
A community celebration for all ages featuring a morning filled with a family music concert, art demonstrations, music, and activities for children, plus PIC's annual plant sale. The evening features an adult-only concert with a great lineup of West Philadelphia bands.
10 am – 11 am: Family Concert on the Playground
See a fun family performance by Alex Mitnick of Alex & the Kaleidoscope.
- Great for all ages!
- Advance tickets are $10.
- You can “pay-as-you-wish” (with a suggested donation of $10) at the door.
- Children under 1 year of age are free.
- BYOB...Bring Your Own Blanket!
10 am - 1 pm: Annual Spring Plant Sale
Visit St. Andrew’s Chapel (next to PIC) for a wonderful selection plants for your window boxes and garden, or just get a glimpse at the rarely opened chapel.
- flowering annuals
- pre-made patio pots
- hanging baskets
- Order online today!
11 am – 1 pm: Playground Activities
A celebration of music, art, and gardening on the Magic Circle Nature Playground.
6 pm – 9 pm: Night out for Grownups!
Live music, games, food and refreshments.
- Music by West Philadelphia Trouble and The Papas and The Papas, two great West Philly bands.
- Advance tickets are $25, and $35 at the door.
- Don’t forget to book your Saturday night babysitter now!